Saturday, February 24, 2007

shoot to kill





So some people were scared of me when they heard of my propensity to strike my friends or random guys at clubs. Invariably these tales ended up with someone falling over, and me saying "I'm not that sorry."


Now check this out . . . This past week I was invited to a shooting range. This was awesome. Vivian and Portia (both small asian women about my size) like shooting guns. Especially this big rifle. This is a close relative of the gun the military uses in Iraq.


I shot 40 rounds. 38 hit the target. I'm not sure where 2 went. 37 or so were in the black area that I was aiming for.

I think most surprising was the way the shooting range smells. Like burning latex gloves. Or an intense copymachine.* special thanks to Mikey for lending me materials and showing me how to shoot.

2 comments:

The Fashionable Matilda said...

WOW. I have no idea you love guns (or shooting in general) this much. Must think twice before pissing you off haha!

Unknown said...

awww...i feel so warm and fuzzy. =)