Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Justin Timberlake




Last night I had the pleasure of seeing Justin Timberlake with Pink and Timbaland. I'm sure I wasn't the oldest person there, however the screaming throngs of 13 year old girls were quite overwhelming.


Notably, I saw one a-hole try to evict a thirteen year old girl from her seat while her mom was away. When I have kids I'm going to teach them to yell "pedofile! why are you even talking to me?!" when some adult tries something like that.


Further, the stage show was awesome. I was just thinking of the amazing feats of engineering that went into making his futuristic four pronged stage complete with four tiny bars and bartenders.


Almost stealing the show was Pink's ribbon-ey acrobatic act and Timbaland's musical homage to his own career.




No comments: