Thursday, January 01, 2009

Loosers Unite!


Today I discovered a website called "they banned me.com" which is a self proclaimed home for those who have been banned from every other corner of the internet and share a hatred for web forum moderators and administrators who delete their offensive comments.

But isn't it by definition a website of their own with very loose moderation and administration? Anyway I felt that a number of the stories they had on the site were funny and offensive. This includes this graphic approach to sexism. I love these fake inspirational posters  Thankyou to theybanned me for providing it.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat make money[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.