Friday, September 21, 2007

The Cupcake Craze That's Sweeping the Nation!

The Complete Cupcake Bakery List.

See here fans of the large onerous overweight cake! Tiny cupcakes are the craze that's sweeping the nation. Starting with a fabled NYC bakery people have rediscovered the joy of the tiny palm sized cake. (Rumor by Dom Mah) Recently I ate at the West LA Dainties Cupcakes. (www.daintiescupcakes.com) I entered fully prepared to purchase cupcakes. I had heard so much about them during the KCRW pledge drive that I just had to have the "stupid chocolate." Which was a decadent chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate creme and dipped in this chocolate ganache. This was an awesome cupcake. the baker gave them to me and said only "Today is a good day" and smiled. I felt so blessed to be the recipient of the cupcakes that I gave them away. I only got to eat 1/4 of it because my mom and friend ate the rest. One went to my boyfriend who said it was "okay."

See more of the The Complete Cupcake Bakery List. list by merlfish at ThisNext.


2 comments:

Jongers said...

Today is a good day, Steph.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!